Sunday, November 21, 2010

Photographers Met

One of the great things about being at the Torpedo Factory Art Center is the folks you get to meet and with whom you get to visit.

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting two photographers who were new to me and see the new website of a dear friend and terrific photographer.

At the Torpedo Factory we frequently get school groups visiting because this is one place where they can actually talk to working artists and see them at work. For some groups this is just a day to be out of school but every now and then we get a group of students who really want to visit with us, pick our brains, and get involved with what we are doing.

One such student was Hannah Brookhart. Hannah was very engaging and a terrific photographer. I wish I had had her kind of talent when I was in high school. You can check out her work at her site.

I also met a wonderful photographer, Tre, whose work is some of the most creative I've seen in a long time. You can check out her very modern, creative work here.

Lastly, I'd like to recommend the website of a personal friend, Christine Bernstein. Christine is a wonderful photographer and has traveled the world taking beautiful pictures. Her landscapes are exceptional.

No comments:

Post a Comment